If you did not sign yourself up as a candidate for our focus groups, perhaps a family member or friend did. After our respondents participate in a focus group, they are given an honorarium for their time. Along with their stipend, they receive a form for friends or family members to fill out to also become participants. Also, you may subscribe to a service or organization that is conducting focus groups with their current customers. They may have provided Baltimore Research with your phone number to ask you to participate in the focus group. If you are not interested or would prefer not to be called again, simply tell us and we will remove you from our calling list.
Articles in this section
- Baltimore Research community has a new name and logo!
- When can I participate again?
- Do I always have to log into my account to participate in a study?
- Can I just receive phone calls? I'm not comfortable with the online system.
- Can I join both medical and consumer databases?
- How can my friend or family member participate or become a member of the Baltimore Research database?
- Why can't my friends and family participate with me?
- I was put on the call back list for a study. Why haven't I received a phone call?
- Can I call Baltimore Research to see which focus group opportunities are available to me?
- Where did you get my phone number?