These requirements must be met in order to participate in a research session.
- Verbally confirm with our staff within 48 hours. You will receive a confirmation call within 48 hours prior to your scheduled session. It is very important to emphasize that you have been asked to participate in this opportunity based on the way you answered specific questions online and/or over the phone. Upon your arrival at the research location, you will be asked to confirm your responses. If your answers deviate from your original responses, you may forfeit your right to participate and to receive payment. In addition, we would like to ensure that you are comfortable with driving directions to our facility.
- Validate your previous survey answers. During your confirmation call, you'll be asked to validate some and possibly all of your answers. This call typically takes approximately 10 minutes of your time as we will verify some previously-asked questions for our clients’ accuracy.
- Arrive 20 minutes early. Our check-in procedures vary with each study. In order for the research session to start on time, we ask everyone to arrive 20 minutes early. Late arrivals will forfeit their right to any compensation.
- Bring government-issued photo ID. All participants are required to show a valid photo ID (issued by the government) upon arrival to a study location. Unless required for a study, it is not necessary for us to retain a copy of the identification. We reserve the right to admit anyone in a research project and honor gratuities for participation without proper identification.
- Bring reading glasses if needed. If you use reading glasses to help see and/or read, it's imperative that you bring them with you. Some studies require viewing content that could be an issue for those that require glasses to help see and/or read. We reserve the right to not honor gratuities for participation without proper reading glasses.
- Do not park in "Reserved Visitor" spots. We share a complex with other business that has paid sole access to these parking spots. If you are found to park in these spots without proper parking validation, you will be towed at your own expense.
- Do not bring any friends, family members or children to the facility. Due to the size of our projects and our facility, we cannot accommodate room for others in our waiting rooms.
Additional requirements may be required depending upon the study in which you have agreed to participate in. Please see your "Reminder" email for additional requirements.
Didn't receive your reminder email yet contact us right away! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call us at 410-583-9991.