No. The card is active and can be used immediately unless specifically told otherwise by Baltimore Research.
Articles in this section
- Where can I use my Visa debit card?
- Does my card expire?
- Do I need to activate my card?
- Can I get cash from an ATM or bank?
- Can my card be used for "Pay at the Pump" gasoline transactions?
- What if I want to purchase an item that costs more than the balance on my Visa card?
- Whose address is linked to the card?
- What should I do if my Visa card is declined?
- How long will it take for a credit to reflect on my card when returning an item?
- What should I do with my Visa card once the value is depleted?