The average time is 7 to 10 business days, but it varies from merchant to merchant. It's best to ask the merchant how long it should take for a return to reflect back onto your Visa card. When returning an item make sure you have the card in hand, as most merchants require the card in order to return purchased items.
Articles in this section
- Where can I use my Visa debit card?
- Does my card expire?
- Do I need to activate my card?
- Can I get cash from an ATM or bank?
- Can my card be used for "Pay at the Pump" gasoline transactions?
- What if I want to purchase an item that costs more than the balance on my Visa card?
- Whose address is linked to the card?
- What should I do if my Visa card is declined?
- How long will it take for a credit to reflect on my card when returning an item?
- What should I do with my Visa card once the value is depleted?